Sunday 27 February 2011

Allot On But I'm Still Alive

Loving the thrill of the chase at the moment and as it makes my head clear and at the same time relaxed or at least at ease and confident, I cant help but feel energized and inspired again. I expect the excitement is close to the experience you get on a roller coaster. I've never been on one but the idea of pure fun, excitement and fear sums up these days. Suddenly things make sense and all the bollox that might have been negative in any way seem to be working out as the best thing in the world. The new company I keep has driven me 10 fold and I no longer feel guilty for working hard. Contemplating change isn't on the cards for me, I don't want to as it seems to have gotten me this far and I'm still alive.


Portland Oregon.


No comments:

Post a Comment